The German invasion was Sep 1939, but it’s important to understand that many of the outrages had preceded the German invasion. This was proved by the amount of decomposition of the bodies. Thus, these atrocities cannot be excused simply as reprisals for the German invasion (which would be wrong anyway).
They included 19 year-old girls with their faces smashed, amputations, disembowelments, shot thru’ the eye, death-trauma births, you name it. Poles had been merrily slaughtering anything or anybody German since at least as early as April 1939, with smaller incidents stretching back to the close of WW I — you haven’t been told that by the Mass Media, or the fact that these atrocities were one of the main causes for the German invasion of Poland, something that was meant by the Germans to be a local solution to a local problem.
Germany had already done the “right thing” by protesting in writing to the League of Nations literally dozens of times. The League of Nations did nothing, yet the problem had to be solved. As soon as Smigly’s army started to lose, this bragging Polish “warrior” ran away to Romania, leaving his troops in a lurch! Yet to this day, no opprobrium is cast his way by the establishment media. Why not?]
Subsequent to the German invasion, Britain declared war on Germany, yet after the Soviet Union invaded the eastern Polish territory only a few weeks later, Britain neglected to declare war on the Soviet Union. Why not, if the integrity of Poland’s borders was so important? Hitler made several documented attempts in an effort to avoid World War II, however each of these peace offerings were flatly and universally rejected by those who stood to gain from a war with Germany:
* 17 May, 1933, Hitler delivers a speech declaring that Germany is willing to disarm if the neighboring countries would reciprocate. The proposal is rejected.
* 18 Dec., 1933, Hitler submits a six point proposal for the improvement of international relations.
* 26 Jan., 1934, Hitler completes a non-aggression pact with Poland.
* 21 May, 1935, Hitler makes another attempt to avoid the growing possibility of war.
* 18 Jun., 1935, Hitler negotiated a Naval agreement with Great Britain in which it was stated that Germany was to have a naval strength limited to 35% of that of the British Navy.
* 31 Mar., 1936, Hitler formulates a comprehensive plan for peace.
* 6 Dec., 1938, Hitler instructs the German Foreign Minister to make an agreement with France.
* 23 Aug., 1939, Hitler signs the German-Soviet Nonaggression Pact.
* 3 Sep., 1939, Great Britain and France declare war on Germany followed by India, Australia and New Zealand. Several more countries soon follow.
* 6 Oct., 1939, after war had been declared on Germany, Hitler makes a speech, stating in part, “I do not believe that there is any responsible statesman in Europe who does not in his heart desire prosperity for his people.
But such a desire can only be realized if all the nations inhabiting this continent decide to work together. To assist in ensuring this co-operation must be the aim of every man who is sincerely struggling for the future of his own people.“
In a 1941 radio broadcast in Berlin, Hitler stated, in part: “This conspiracy of democratic Jews and Free Masons dragged Europe into war two years ago. Arms had to decide. Since then a struggle has been taking place between truth and lies and, as always, this war will end in the victory for truth.
In other words, whatever lies British propaganda, international world Jewry and its democratic accomplices may concoct they will not change historical facts. And it is a historical fact that for two years now Germany has been defeating one opponent after another. I did not want it. Immediately after the first conflict I again held out my hand. I have been a soldier myself and I know how difficult it is to win a victory. My hand was rejected. And since then we have seen that each peace offer was immediately exploited by the warmonger Churchill and his confreres so that they could say it was proof of our weakness.”